Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some New Ideas


Hi all, and welcome to my first blog, where I'm hoping to keep people interested in my work up to date on a semi regular basis from where ever I may be from week to week.

I'm fascinated at the moment by being able to share music and pics with people from all over the globe, from anywhere in the world. I have a huge amount of pictures from the road of gigs, motorway service stations, airports, hotels and B'n'Bs, views from train windows and countless freinds and aquaintences. I always thought over the last few years that it'd be a nice thing to post these as sort of an on going history/diary of my travels, so I'm now finally having a go at doing just that.

There's no major importance attached to this, but if you might be interested then please keep checking back, as some of these ideas may even evolve into reality.

Paul

No comments: